- I am interested in being an artist.
- Some responsibilities of being an artist in to create alot of art to make money, and create sketches.
- The salary of being an artist in Colorado is $26.27.
- I love painting and drawing, I like to draw or paint places I would like to go.
- Some people are self taught at being an artist, some can get bachelor’s degree in art.
image size: 2048×1365
Conceptual: Is when you use objects to describe yourself.
I am going to explain how this photo describes me. First I put the painting in there because I love painting. I like to paint nature, I love painting the mountains and the sky. The horse shoe is there because I love horseback riding. The pencil and eraser is there because I love drawing, and the necklace is there because I like to make jewelry.
I like this photo because it has great editing. I love how she did her make up. I love how she did this all by herself. I love how she made it black and white. I also love her outfit. All of it together has the same vibe.
Words that describe me are funny, creative, kind, strong and annoying. Funny because I make a lot of jokes at home and at the ranch. Creative because I draw and paint many things, sometimes I carve wood. Kind because I am nice to people and animals. Strong because I do horseback riding. Annoying because I like to annoy my siblings.
Image size: 2048 x 1365
I like this cover because when I hear National Geographic I think of animals. This photo shows 2 deers outside in the snow. it shows them in their habitat.
I like this photo because it talking about the ocean. It shows someone swimming in the water exploring.
I like this cover because it talks about the tallest trees in the woods.